Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its a Dogs world!

I'm a Rat Terrier
imgres.jpg
I was right there in the middle of this jungle called the park. All these kids were running on the sidewalk were me and my best friend were walking. Bumping into me and knocking us off the wide path. I thought my life was over those things or what ever they are were huge compared to me. 

Me and my owner go back on the path and started walking. This little kid and her family were playing at the swings when she saw me walking on the path. Little kids are so mean and hit me for no reason. She even put a bow in my hair, making me look like a fag! That was it I had to snap at the little kid she was making my self of steam plummet to an all time low.

My owner did not appreciate me snapping at the little girl so of course he slapped me and let the little girl hold me. I guess he didn't want her to be scared of me or something. After the little girl got bored and went back to her swing.


We finally made it home and I went to my little bed and went to sleep. That was a hard days work for me.

No comments: